Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What To Say, What To Say

I decided to search on a search engine the term "strangest thing" and focused on the images that came up. I used Google to search and I know what your thinking "Why say you searched on a search engine and not just say I googled strangest thing?" Well the answer to that is simple, if you use a company name to signify an activity or an everyday phrase then it could ruin the company and force them to not be able to use that word as their name. This happened to companies such as Kleenex, when people started saying "I need a kleenex" instead of "I need a tissue", as well as the company Hoover, when people started saying "i have to hoover" instead of saying "I need to vacuum". I know this dropping of knowledge i just bestowed onto your brain makes your mind seem a little exploded. But be calm with the help of people stopping by stopping the term "googled" there might be a chance.

Ok enough of that back to my "strange things" search.

The first to come up was this "strange" creature.


At first I was like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" But i have found out what this creature is. It is Blue Dragon, a pelagic sea slug which floats around the ocean on its back (this is a view of its belly) feeding on blue bottles. Very "strange".

Next we have this.
DSCF0019.JPG









It appears to be some sort of crocheted dog...... yea id say that is "strange".

Next on the items to view was this little treasure.

Catcarp

This crazy feline seems to:
a) Enjoy water.
b) Enjoys swimming with sharks
and c) Both within a bathtub
All extremely "strange things" for a puss puss to partake in.


I guess when Giraffes run they look like they are in slow motion..... "Strange"? I think so.

The final one I will talk about is by far the "strangest thing".


I actually don't think this is "strange" at all. The only thing out of the ordinary here is there are still number tabs left, this is not an everyday thing. Someone wanting to actually get rid of a rubber fist, I mean slightly used? You can probably haggle this person to well under market value, maybe even under manufacturing price. This is a deal people.

No comments:

Post a Comment