Sunday, September 20, 2009

We Are All Just PAWNS

I wanted to put a shout out to my friend RyPro and talk about his new clothing line "Pawns". In this tough economic time he decided to rise up again the market and start his own clothing company. It is a lifestyle company that has some pretty sweet graphics as well as fresh ideas. Its just a matter of time before he hits it big and you see all the peeps walking around sporting his wear. As a matter of fact I am wearing one of his shirts as I type. Cheers to you Pro I am behind you in this business excursion all the way, you have my support and my help whenever needed. I hope whoever stumbles upon my blog will take some extra time and check out his company site here is the link and some of his designs to take a gander at.

http://pawns.bigcartel.com/



Image of Zombie Pauly

The shirt i am wearing "Zombie Pauly"


Image of Logo Guys
The other shirt I have.

So if you like what you see (which you should unless your dumb) I say go to the sight and tell all your friends. And most importantly purchase some items.

And heres to your Pro (I know your reading this because your the only follower I have).

No comments:

Post a Comment