Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Movies of Future Interest

I find myself going to apple trailers almost everyday in search of potential movies coming out.  Like most people that watch movies all the time I consider myself a movie buff.  Here are some of the movies coming out that are of interest to me.  

This first movie caught my attention for being purely badass.  The man portrayed in the movie goes by the original name Michael Gordon Peterson who later changes it to Charles Bronson (no relation to the movie star).  Bronson is a crazy mother fucker and was the most feared prisoner at the time.  A must see in my eyes.



The next movie that caught my attention was The Fourth Kind.  Its crazy background story of fallowing true events makes this one of the chilling movies.  Very excited to bring my girlfriend to see it in order to get some scared arm grabs.



I am a fan of Wes Anderson so when this next movie came to my attention i thought it would be entertaining.  It goes along with Anderson's darker subtle humor that was seen is his previous movies but mixes in that it is all stop motion animation.  I am curious to see how it all comes together.



I am a fan of obscure comedies so when i came across this I wondered if it would tickle my fancy.  Only time will tell.  



As I said before I am a fan of stupid obscure comedies so of course i will have to check out the writer director of Napoleon Dynamite  Jared Hess's new movie.





I think i have given you enough movies to look forward to for now my little birds.  But don't worry I will feed you more later on.

and happy 9/9/09 to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment