Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Koozies


Koozies: Magnetic Can Holders

Didn't really know what I wanted to write about today so i decided to go with a topic on a must own item, the koozie.  These bad boys come in all different shapes and sizes in order to fit any beverage you feel like enjoying at the time.  I use these every chance I get.  They not only conceal your drink from the elements it also makes sure that your hand doesn't make any of the contained liquid warmer then it should be.  I know I know they are just little foam or nylon sleeves, but they really aren't.  Koozies truly are a blessing in disguise.  And there are plenty to choose from.




Open container laws?  Block the label with a koozie.  

Don't want your hand to get chilly after reaching in to the cooler for a fresh one?  Keep the temperature where it should be, off your hands, with a koozie.  

Wife/Girlfriend on your case about drinking to much?  Cover it with a koozie.  

At a BBQ and you run out of your own beverage?  Hide the stolen drink with a koozie.  

You would be a fool to go anywhere without one.  I know I don't travel without my can or bottle koozie (because you never know what could be in store).  Believe me its a life saver, gotten me out of a couple of jams in the past.  

So next time your out buying shit that you don't really need, get something you should know you need.  and thats a koozie.

Haven a few?  Cover your brew.  With a fucken KOOZIE!

Thank you and drink responsibly 

No comments:

Post a Comment