Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend Fund

After a long sabbatical of not writing I am back to enlighten you on some of my weekend activities. Not saying that any of you blog hoppers out there really in fact care about what I did but maybe, just maybe you will see something that will light a little bulb in your head and will try something other then searching around the internet.

Well first thing is first I drove, I drove from 3:30 until around 9:30. It doesn't matter where I was going to, or where I was coming from for that matter, the fact is i drove for 6 hours from a point A to a point B that felt like I would never arrive at. This is an activity that i do not recommend doing unless your point B is a place of sun, fun, and lots of scantily clad people.

Another great activity was I got my car registered. This is also an event I do not recommend partaking in if you are looking for a hoot and hollering good time. But, on the other hand this is something that is very important to get done and you should not fool around with an unregistered car. Cops don't take kindly to unregistered cars.

Now onto a lighter note, I did happen to catch the movie "Zombieland". Im sure during your hours of flicking through channel after channel or viewing site after site you have stumbled onto an advertisement for the newest zombie adventure. Being as I am a huge zombie fan I had to take this flick in, first hand and full screen, as well as letting it empty my full wallet with the high prices of cinema these days. Either way I was extremely pleased with this movie, it kept me immensely entertained between its sly, situational humor and the great amount of violence. With this all being said if a strange man came up to me and said, "Son what to you recommend I take in using my eyes and ears?" I would have to answer, "Im glad you asked strange man, you have to partake in the movie Zombieland."

The next delicious treat I dabbled in over the weekend was the delectable taste of Pumpkin Head Ale from my local watering hole. This drink by itself really gives you the taste of the new fall season we have just been placed in. It isn't just enough to have such a taste bud pleasing drink in your mouth but the bartenders decided to also place sweet sweet cinnamon sugar around the rim of the glass, so as to make every sip seem like a bite into a freshly baked pumpkin pie. Thank you great maker of this tasty drink, thank you for bringing a warm feeling to my heart with every cool feeling to my lips. The only downfall to this drink was the sticky fingers you come away with.



These events listed above where the highlight of my weekend. Other events I took part in that were on my list of good times were: hanging with my girlfriend, watching the patriots beat the ravens, and eating haddock tacos from CJ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment